General Terms & Conditions
- All prices are subject to change without prior notification to the customer.
- All orders must be counted with a member of our staff either before leaving our premises or at your own premises before signing acceptance on your invoice. Once done, no discrepancies will be accepted.
- If you choose not to count the goods, you agree that you are receiving the correct quantity of goods.
- Once stock has been collected from T-Shirts South Africa®, we have no control over it. As such we do not accept responsibility for any damages or shortages. Whilst every effort has been made to fulfil all orders correctly, should you take our goods to an external branding company, we ask that you check all items received before they get branded.
- T-Shirts South Africa® cannot accept returns on incorrect items which have already been branded regardless of whether it’s T-Shirts South Africa’s® fault or not.
- In the case of stock being sent by the client’s courier, the client accepts T-Shirts South Africa’s® dispatch policy as being correct and no claims will be entered into in connection with shortages.
- Any shrinkage will be within accepted international standards as long as the washing instructions on the label are adhered to. We cannot be held responsible for incorrect washing of garments.
- Whilst every measure is taken to ensure high standard garments, dark coloured cotton garments are not suitable for applications where the garment is exposed to excessive sunlight and/or perspiration, as this will result in fading.
- All orders will be held for 48 hours. Thereafter, if not paid for, it will be returned to stock.
- T-Shirts South Africa® is a wholesale distributor of plain apparel dealing with the promotional, marketing, screen-printing, embroidery, workwear and protective clothing sectors.
- To be approved for wholesale pricing of T-Shirts South Africa®, you will be required to complete a registration form and send through the necessary documentation.
- We respect your right to privacy. At T-Shirts South Africa® we collect only the information necessary for us to complete your order or to contact you regarding the status of your order. T-Shirts South Africa® does not store your credit card information. T-Shirts South Africa® will not rent or sell your name or personal information without your permission.
- Our websites do utilise ‘cookies’ to help recognise you as a repeat visitor and to track traffic patterns on our site. This information is completely anonymous. We use this information solely to make our website easier for our customers to use.
Price & Styles
- Prices are subject to change without notice. All merchandise will be charged at prices effective at time of invoicing.
- T-Shirts South Africa® reserves the right to change or discontinue styles, colours and sizes.
- All samples will be invoiced
- No goods will leave our premises without being paid for including collections via courier. Orders will only be released once payment has reflected in our bank account..
- All goods remain the property of T-Shirts South Africa® until paid in full.
- All customers are required to pay by credit or debit card, EFT or cash.
- We accept Mastercard / Visa and Debit cards (No Amex and Diners).
- Cash deposits into our bank account may result in the cash deposit fee being charged to your account.
- We encourage EFT’s and have facilities at our offices to make Internet payments.
- Cheques are no longer an accepted form of payment.
- Please pay into the correct bank account to ensure that your order is cleared immediately.
- Payments from outside SA take between 4 and 7 working days to clear and goods will only be released when payment reflects in our bank account.
- Interest will be charged on overdue amounts (subject to the terms of our credit agreement).
- Online Payments: All online payments are processed by the PayFast Payment Gateway. Consumers may go to www.payfast.co.za to view PayFast security policies.
- Written orders (faxed, by email or online) constitute a binding contract and are legally enforceable.
- Once an order has been placed, cancellations prior to collection or agreed to returns after collection may be subject to a 10% handling and admin fee.
- Samples returns are not subject to handling fees.
- An invoice must accompany all returns.
- Return items are subject to a 10% handling fee on the total value of the goods returned.
- No cash refunds will be given.
- Unbranded garments, in their original condition, will only be accepted back within 10 working days for a replacement, credit or refund (No cash refunds) If payment was by card, the commission charges will be deducted.
- Garments that are printed, washed, dyed, relabelled or branded or not in a resalable condition will not be accepted for return.
- Customers are responsible for the inspection of goods before branding.
- Please ensure your invoice is correct before branding. T-Shirts South Africa® is not liable to contribute to any screen printing costs or pay for reprinting under any circumstances. We highly recommend that all customers check their orders rather than having them delivered directly to a printer.
- We also recommend viewing T-Shirts South Africa® products at a showroom or buying samples prior to making final orders.
- No returns on special orders will be accepted unless there is fault with the stock.
- If you have any other questions about returns please feel free to email email@example.com
Collections & Delivery Policy
- No goods will leave our premises without being paid for.
- Orders will only be released once payment has reflected in our bank account.
- Once stock has been collected from or delivered by T-Shirts South Africa®, we have no control over it. As such we do not accept responsibility for any damages or shortages.
- Whilst every effort has been made to fulfil all orders correctly, should you take our goods to an external branding company, we ask that you check all items received before they are printed, washed, dyed, relabelled or branded.
- For more information please refer to our delivery page.
- An online sales order placed does not constitute an official invoice as it still needs to be processed by a sales consultant.
- Orders are subject to stock availability. Should an item be out of stock, you can contact the branch to find out if one of our other branches has stock of the item.
- T-Shirts South Africa® will not be held accountable for mistakes made by the client or any of their representatives. Please check your order carefully before checking out. Should there be an error made on the online sales order, please contact customer service.
- Although utmost care has been taken in ensuring registration of legitimate users, T-Shirts South Africa® will not be held liable for fraudulent accounts.
- Although the information provided on this website is carefully checked, errors or omissions may occur.
- T-Shirts South Africa® will accept no responsibility for any mistakes or misprints.
- Should a price be in question on the website, Once logged in please refer to the latest price list for accurate pricing and raise the query with your T-Shirts South Africa® branch.
Online Policy Payment
- Please note that orders will only be processed once payment has been received. Orders are only released once payment reflects in T-Shirts South Africa® bank account.
- Cash On Collection - Orders will be held for 48 hours thereafter and will return to stock.
- EFT – Orders will be held for 48 hours thereafter will return to stock (Please use your order number as reference)
- Online Debit or Credit Card Payments: All online payments are processed by the PayFast Payment Gateway. Consumers may go to www.payfast.co.za to view PayFast security policies.